How do I proceed if the car is damaged?

If you are the guilty party:

  1. Give your contact details and the car information to the other party.
  2. Contact Angel Films and tell us what has happened.
  3. Fill out the damage report form and send it to Angel Films.

If you are the victim of an accident:

Write down the other party’s contact details and the car information. Contact Angel Films to get information on how to check and repair the car damages. The traffic insurance compensates the cost of the damages only for the innocent party. Angel Films has valid full comprehensive and traffic insurances.

It might be a good thing to snap a couple of pictures at your accident scene.